Friday, May 13, 2016

Summer feelings


I haven't been blogging so often like I used to these past weeks and that's because I have been very busy than usual. I hope you can understand and I promise to post more content very soon. Late spring and summer are the only time of the year we have great weather here. So I will definitely bring my camera more often when I am going out. For those of you who are still reading this blog and leave comments, thank you so much!

I love this collection of summer photos, the beautiful landscape and the vintage inspired outfit. I am planning to have a similar photoshoot this summer, so look forward to that. I hope that you like these photos. They sort of have a summer feeling in them!

Have a wonderful week and I will see you very soon! 

Dina

2 comments:

  1. u look great, such a cute skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete